CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
Capital Appliance Repair is following public health guidelines and recommendations to ensure we keep our valued customers, employees and communities safe. Due to the situation, we are making the necessary adjustments and changes to our work practices with respect to health and safety and we have also added a daily in-house routine for all our appliance repair technicians and employees:
- Following the guidelines from Public Health authorities, all administrative staff is working from home in self-isolation effective March 16, 2020, and until further notice. Information on how to self-isolate can be found here: https://www.publichealthontario.ca/-/media/documents/ncov/factsheet-covid-19-how-to-self-isolate.pdf?la=en
- We are making sure that our technicians are well and comply with safety regulations. No technician will leave for an appliance repair service if they have any symptoms of illness.
- At the time of booking and prior to arrival, we ask the clients about their wellbeing in order to prevent the spread of the virus.
- We require our employees to wash their hands regularly with soap and warm water for at least 20 seconds, and we also encourage frequent use of hand sanitizers.
- We make sure that our technicians are equipped with hand sanitizers, masks, gloves, and that they keep a distance of 6 feet from others.
- Our technicians are required to clean all tools and equipment before and after entering customers’ premises.
We are open for business as usual and will keep providing our valued customers with the best service. We feel obligated to keep you updated at all times; so far we have not been informed of any exposure of our staff to COVID-19.
Capital Appliance Repair is committed to taking necessary actions to support our community in such harsh times.
Should you have any questions please feel free to call us (613) 454-1577.