The American appliance company, Dacor, is family-run, beginning three generations ago. They are known for manufacturing luxurious kitchen appliances that add both style and reliability. As reliable as their appliances are, Dacor appliance repairs will be necessary at some point. Regular cleaning and maintenance are great for helping your appliance last, but will not prevent normal wear and tear. When you need Dacor repairs you can trust, contact Capital Appliance Repair at (613) 454-1577.
Why choose us for Dacor appliance repairs?
Capital Appliance Repair technicians are available throughout Ottawa. We are available for Dacor appliance repairs 7 days a week. Whether your Dacor refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, or other appliance is giving you trouble, our technicians will be right over to diagnose and repair the problem. When we arrive, we come prepared with the necessary tools and parts to get the job done as soon as possible. All repairs are backed by our satisfaction guarantee for added peace of mind.
Dacor Fridge Repairs
Dacor fridges are known for their luxurious appearance and features. Since your fridge is the most important appliance in your home, speedy repairs are essential. Any unnecessary delays could result in a lot of spoiled food. Call our team of experts for quick and reliable repairs today!
Dacor Stove Repairs
Dacor has manufactured a number of different stove models. Available in gas and electric options, there’s something for everyone. No matter the model or fault, it’s important to always call experts when you need Dacor stove repairs. Capital Appliance Repair offers speedy service throughout Ottawa.
Dacor Dishwasher Repairs
Dacor dishwashers are excellent for making life convenient and maintaining a greater level of hygiene in the kitchen. If your Dacor dishwasher starts to make a strange noise, you notice a leak, or any other problem, call our team right away. Fast repairs are needed in order to prevent further damage.
Dacor Oven Repairs
Your oven is yet another essential kitchen appliance. Dacor ovens are loved for making cooking a pleasure. Since ovens operate at such high temperatures, it’s more important than ever to choose professional repairs as soon as you notice any problems. Our team is available 7 days a week throughout Ottawa for your convenience.
Reliable Dacor Appliance Repairs
When you invest in a Dacor appliance, proper maintenance is essential in order to extend the life of the appliance. Our technicians are both experienced and trained to perform speedy and reliable Dacor appliances repairs. We are available throughout the Ottawa area, and offer professional repair services 7 days a week.
Dacor Fault Codes
Faulty timers (ERC or Electronic Range Control) can usually cause failure codes. Even though the fault code may indicate another problem, a faulty timer can be the main cause of the fault. At Capital Appliance Repair, we are skilled and experienced in fixing timer problems. It’s always best to contact a professional for reliable repairs.
Dacor Stove / Range / Oven Fault Codes
- Failure Code
- Fault Code Description
- Stuck function key
- Replace the touchpad or, if the touchpad is part of the clock, replace the clock (ERC).
- System Watchdog Circuit
- Press “Cancel”. If the beeping continues after 30 seconds, replace main control board (also called clock or ERC).
- Heating mode high temperature
- This alarm is activated when the temperature exceeds “runaway limits” or when the ERC senses a runaway heat condition. The ERC will beep until the cancel or another function is selected. If the alarm repeats the F2 code check for a stuck relay or oven sensor and wiring. If the alarm goes away, check the oven will complete a clean cycle without any kind of failure.
- Oven temperature sensor (RTD) shorted
- Check the sensor harness and harness connection between the oven sensor and the oven control. Replace the oven temperature sensor (RTD) if wiring is ok.
- Oven temperature sensor (RTD) open
- Check the sensor harness and the harness connection between oven sensor and the oven control. Replace the oven temperature sensor (RTD) if wiring is ok.
- EEPROM checksum fault
- Replace the main control board (also called clock or ERC).
- The main control operates a series of software commands. They control the various features and functions of the oven. Each of these functions or operations is assigned a numerical value. The numerical values can be added up – which is called the check sum operation. Each time the system is powered up and after every clean cycle the system performs a check sum and compares this value to the value programmed into the software (stored in memory).
- An EEPROM check sum error or F6 code occurs when these values differ. Should this happen, replace the main control board (also called clock or ERC).
- Door lock enabled above temperature
- Check the door switches, lock and wiring.
- Door locking switch
- Check the door switches, lock and wiring.