Why choose Capital Appliance Repair for your Electrolux appliance?
Electrolux Refrigerator Repairs
If your Electrolux refrigerator stops working, call us right away! Keep the door shut while you wait for our technicians to arrive. This will help keep the temperature inside your fridge low for as long as possible. It also helps to check your power supply and the plug before calling a technician. If neither of these is to blame, a professional should be called to diagnose and perform repairs. Give us a call for Electrolux refrigerator repairs anywhere in Ottawa.
Electrolux Stove Repairs
Don’t let a faulty stove stand in the way of your culinary genius! Our speedy Electrolux stove repairs in Ottawa are just what you need to get this appliance back in working order so that you don’t have to order take-out.
Electrolux Dishwasher Repairs
There is no doubt that Electrolux dishwashers make life easier. You simply load them up, add detergent, select the cycle, and let it work its magic! If your dishwasher is not performing as it should contact our team right away for speedy repairs. No matter the age or model, our team will get to the bottom of the problem and perform swift Electrolux dishwasher repairs.
Electrolux Washer Repairs
Electrolux Dryer Repairs
Just like your washer, your Electrolux dryer is also an essential part of the laundry process. When your dryer breaks down, it can take hours or even days for your favourite outfit to dry. Instead of relying on nature to help dry your clothes, call Capital Appliance Repair. Our team will arrive with the tools and various parts to perform Electrolux dryer repairs on the spot!
Electrolux Oven Repair
If you are the proud owner of an Electrolux oven, you will know just how much of a pleasure cooking really can be! Of course, wear and tear will take its toll, and this is when you need Capital Appliance Repair. We are available 7 days a week for your convenience, and all of our Electrolux oven repairs are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.
Fast Electrolux Appliance Repairs
When an appliance breaks down, the emphasis is on getting it fixed as quickly as possible. Appliance owners want their washer, fridge, oven, or other appliance in working order sooner rather than later and, at Capital Appliance Repair, we understand this more than anyone! You can depend on us for fast Electrolux appliance repairs!
Electrolux Dishwasher Error Codes
The following error codes and explanations can help you diagnose a problem with your Electrolux dishwasher.
Er-01 – Water leak
- The sensor under the dishwasher detected a leak. Turn off power to the dishwasher. Inspect all the hoses, pumps and the tub to find the leak. Replace any leaking parts.
Er-02 – Thermistor/turbidity sensor failed
- Turn off power to the dishwasher and inspect the wiring for the thermistor/turbidity sensor circuit. If the wiring is okay, the thermistor/turbidity sensor might need to be replaced.
Er-03 – Wash motor failed
- Turn off power to the dishwasher and then inspect the wiring for the wash motor. If the wiring is okay, look for an obstruction in the pump. Replace the wash motor if the pump is clear of any obstructions and the wiring is okay.
Er-04 or Er-05 – Upper fan/vent failed
- Turn off power to the dishwasher and inspect the wiring for the upper fan/vent. If the wiring is intact, replace the upper fan/vent.
Er-06 – Lower fan failed
- Turn off power to the dishwasher and inspect the wiring for the lower fan. If the wiring is okay, the lower fan should be replaced.
Er-07 or Er-11 – Drain valve failed
- Turn off power to the dishwasher and inspect the wiring for the drain valve. If the wiring is intact, replace the drain valve.
Er-08 – User interface control failed
- A switch on the user interface is faulty. Replace the user interface.
Er-09 – Communication failed between user interface control and electronic control board.
- Turn off power to the dishwasher and look for loose wire connections between the user interface control and the electronic control board. If the wires and connections are okay, replace the user interface control. If the problem continues, the electronic control board might need to be replaced.
Er-10 – Electronic control board relay failed
- A relay on the electronic control board has failed. Replace the electronic control board.
Er-12 – Drain valve position error
- The drain valve was activated when it should be off. Turn off power to the dishwasher. Inspect the drain valve wiring for a short. If the wiring is intact, replace the electronic control board since the drain valve relay likely is stuck. If the problem continues, the drain valve needs to be replaced.
Er-13 – Electronic control board error
- The electronic control board has an internal component fault. The electronic control board needs to be replaced.