Why choose us for your Fisher & Paykel appliance repairs?
Fisher & Paykel Fridge Repairs
When it comes to Fisher & Paykel refrigerator repairs, prompt service is everything! At Capital Appliance Repair, we not only arrived quickly, but we also get straight to work on the problem. Our fast service helps ensure that your fridge is repaired soon, which reduces the risk of your food spoiling. Remember to keep the doors on your fridge shut unless absolutely necessary to help maintain the temperature.
Fisher & Paykel Stove Repair
We use our stoves more than most people think. Often, we use this appliance without even realizing it. It’s not until you need stove repairs that you really stop to think about how important this appliance really is, which is all the more reason to call us for fast stove repairs. No matter the model or problem, our team will get to the bottom of it and solve the issue promptly.
Fisher & Paykel Dishwasher Repair
Fisher & Paykel dishwashers are known for making life easier but they are also one of the more complex appliances in the home. With both mechanical and electronic parts, diagnosing any problem is best left to the professionals. Fortunately, our team is available 7 days a week, so you don’t have to wait for that dishwasher repair. We will arrive quickly, diagnose the issue, and perform repairs on the spot.
Fisher & Paykel Washer Repair
Some of the most common Fisher & Paykel washer problems, in general, include leaks, motor problems, and pump issues. When you notice that your washer is not performing as it should, call our team right away. We arrive prepared with tools and parts to get the job done on the spot!
Fisher & Paykel Dryer Repair
Fisher & Paykel Oven Repair
Cooking in a Fisher & Paykel oven is an absolute dream! Of course, no matter the brand, all ovens require some kind of maintenance eventually. When this happens, make sure that you call our expert team to perform prompt oven repairs. We are available 7 days a week and all of our repairs are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.
Expert Fisher & Paykel Appliance Repairs
By opting for professional Fisher & Paykel appliance repairs, you are extending the life of your appliance and this is excellent in terms of value for money. Replacing an appliance is inconvenient and expensive, whereas repairs are a whole lot cheaper and you don’t have to search for hours in search of a suitable replacement.
Fisher Paykel Dishwasher Error Codes
The following error code explanations can help you diagnose a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher problem.
Take a look at the dishwasher error codes below for more information on a different brand of dishwasher.
F1 – Water leak
- Turn off power to the dishwasher and remove the drawer(s).
- Inspect the lid seal, hoses and the heater plate seal for any leaks.
- Replace any leaking components.
F2 – Motor fault
- Check for any obstructions in the rotor.
- Remove any obstruction and check motor operation.
- Replace the motor if it is damaged.
- Turn off power to the dishwasher and inspect the motor wiring connections.
- Reconnect any loose wires and replace the wire harness if damaged.
F3 – Water temperature too hot (above 185 F)
- Turn off power to the dishwasher and inspect the heating element.
- Replace the heating element if necessary.
- If the heating element is not damaged, then the electronic control heater relay is likely to be stuck.
- Replace the electronic control.
F4 – Water temperature not rising
- Turn off power to the dishwasher and inspect the wiring connections on the heating element.
- If the wiring is intact, replace the heating element.
F9 – Electronic control fault
- Turn off power to the dishwasher for 30 seconds and then restore power.
- If the code returns after restoring power, replace the electronic control.