Kenmore is a well-known name across Canada and throughout the world. This company started out making small household appliances and quickly grew in popularity due to their high quality and ease of use. Today, Kenmore manufactures a wide variety of home appliances and they are still known for being a reliable brand. When wear and tear eventually take its toll, timely repairs are the way to go. Call Capital Appliance Repair for fast service. We are available for Kenmore repairs throughout Ottawa, and always treat appliance with the utmost care and respect.
Why choose Capital Appliance Repair for your Kenmore appliances?
When your Kenmore fridge, stove, dishwasher, or other appliance breaks, it can be extremely stressful. While replacing the appliance might be the first thought that crosses your mind, it’s important to remember that repairs can help you save a lot of time and money. Capital Appliance Repair understands the value of Kenmore appliances and the importance of reliable repairs. Which is why you can depend on our team to perform expert repairs that last. All our work is backed by our satisfaction guarantee and we are available 7 days a week throughout Ottawa for your convenience.
Kenmore Fridge Repairs
When your fridge starts to make a strange noise, is no longer as cold as it should be, or you notice a leak – call our team right away! Keep the doors on your fridge shut to help maintain the temperature, and our technicians will be at your door before you know it. We always arrive prepared with tools and parts to repair your Kenmore fridge right away.
Kenmore Stove Repairs
Sometimes a single hotplate can give you plenty of trouble. Other times, your whole stove fails. No matter the problem, our team will get to the bottom of it promptly. Just give us a call at (613) 454-1577 and we will be sure to arrive prepared with the necessary tools and several parts that might come in handy to complete the repairs on the spot.
Kenmore Dishwasher Repairs
Once you have enjoyed the luxury of a Kenmore dishwasher, nothing else will do! This is why we encourage you to hold off on washing those dishes by hand and call us instead. We will have your dishwasher fixed before you know it and without any unnecessary inconvenience.
Kenmore Washer Repairs
Your washer works hard to clean your laundry. Which is why it’s understandable for some parts to require replacement every now and then. When this occurs, professional repairs are best. Capital Appliance Repair technicians are familiar with all brands and models of washers, including Kenmore’s fantastic range. With us, your washer is in the best hands!
Kenmore Dryer Repairs
If your dryer gets too hot, it can damage your laundry and even pose a fire risk. If it doesn’t get warm enough, your laundry won’t dry anytime soon (if at all). A faulty dryer should not be used. Professional repairs should be completed before you use it again. Fortunately, you won’t have to wait long because our team is available 7 days a week throughout Ottawa!
Kenmore Oven Repairs
If your Kenmore oven is getting too hot, not warming up enough, or not turning on at all, it’s time to call Capital Appliance Repair at (613) 454-1577. No matter where you are in Ottawa, our team will be at your door and ready to work in no time! We always arrive prepared with tools and parts so that you don’t have to deal with any unnecessary inconvenience or delays.
Trustworthy Kenmore Appliance Repairs by trained experts
When you invest in a Kenmore appliance, you want it to last as long as possible. This is where reliable repairs come in. Instead of replacing an appliance every time it breaks down, choose Capital Appliance Repair for reliable repairs you can trust. All of our repairs are backed by our satisfaction guarantee.
Kenmore Dishwasher Error Codes
The following error code explanations can help you diagnose a fault with Kenmore dishwashers with a model number beginning with 665, which is the Voyager series.
- Error Code
Clean light blinks 7 times
- Heater circuit fault. Control did not detect the expected increase in water temperature when the heating element was energized to heat the water during the cycle.
- Check the heating element and any related components (wiring and control board) in that circuit
- Console light blinks rapidly
- The control has detected a stuck button on the control panel.
- A faulty control panel or a bad electronic control board can cause this code. Test the buttons on the control panel using a volt/ohm meter. In many cases, the control panel needs to be replaced.
Start/Resume light blinks slowly
- If the dishwasher door is opened or power is interrupted during the wash cycle, the dishwasher will not start again until the door is detected as closed and the Start/Resume button is pressed.
- Inspect the door latch and switch assembly. A fault with the Start/Resume button also can cause this problem.
Clean light stays on
- The dishwasher will not start a new cycle unless it detects that the door was opened after the previous cycle.
- Switch off power to the dishwasher by turning off the breaker and restarting. If that doesn’t work, the door switch assembly is stuck and needs to be replaced.
Control lock LED is on but not accepting key presses
Accidentally turned on or control detected a keypad problem
- Press and hold the Heated Dry key for 5 seconds to turn off control lock feature. If that does not work, replace the keypad.
Sanitized LED blinks at end of the cycle
- Control couldn’t confirm Sanitation achieved.
- Check the voltage to the dishwasher and the temperature of the incoming water. Check the diverter motor, heater, and the OWI/thermistor